Saturday, July 27, 2013

Waiting until I can start learning

I think I'll get my user ID and login information on Monday or Tuesday. At least I still have the weekend to relax a bit. Not that I want to or anything. I want to start learning already and seeing what they have. I still have to determine how much studying I'll do a week. Maybe 2-3 hours a day? I want to at least be done in 10 months or so.. so we'll see how much I have to study to accomplish that goal. I don't want to be done in the very last minute. I'm thinking to be mostly done by 10 months so I have 2 months to study for the class final exam. But yeah... I still need to wait for my login information. I also emailed them asking them about the tuition discount and if they don't reply, then I'll call them on Monday and ask again. I really want that discount. I don't want a laptop I've decided. I already have a mac and it hasn't let me down so yeah. And probably the laptop they send me won't even be worth $325... or would it? Lol whatever. Anyway that's all I wanted to say today.

No comments:

Post a Comment