Friday, July 26, 2013

Maxim Staffing

Someone else from Maxim Staffing e-mailed me today with a job! It's with the LA County Dept of Public Health and it makes about 38,000 annually which is about 19 dollars an hour.. if of course it isn't salary. Just for that I am interested. They told me to e-mail them back with my resume if I think I'm a good fit. I wasn't sure if I was a good fit but I gave them my resume anyway. If anything I can learn right? They have to train me anyway. I just hope I get it. 38,000 is a lot!! The job description is a senior typist clerk. I am a great typist. Hopefully if they are interested in interviewing me, I don't screw up during the interview. And it sucks right now because I just came down with a cold :( If anything, I just want my normal speaking voice back because now it sounds like I'm sick. This sucks.. But yeah.... Please oh please. I just want to break into the medical field in any way that I can!! I think working with the LA County would be so great for me!! Wish me luck out there! Oh yeah and I still haven't enrolled in the class yet. I will do it later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment