Wednesday, July 10, 2013

UCR pays Career Step to use their curriculum!

That's what I found out today. So pretty much, whatever school I decide to go with...between CS and UCR, I will be learning the same thing. That's pretty good to know. Now since I know this, I kinda want to go with UCR because it's a LITTLE bit cheaper... but at the same time I want to go to CS because they seem to be #1. I like CS because their advisers are nice and reply back to you within a timely manner... and they know what they're talking about. UCR on the other hand... even though I completed my undergrad there, they seemed to not know what I was talking about and had to look up stuff on the internet. I don't know how reliable they would be if I had any questions about the course. I know that for CS, in their demo site, you can e-mail pages to support to ask them questions. I'm wondering if I can do the same if I go with UCR? Like if I e-mail pages to the support, who will answer them? Will it be CS or will it be someone from UCR? That's one of my concerns. And also, will UCR offer the ICD-10 FastTrack Course after graduation or is that just what CS offers?

Even though UCR's curriculum is the same as CS, I still think I want to go to CS... I wonder why the prices for the two schools are different though. I thought they should be the same. If they were the same price, I think I'd have an easier time making a decision... I think after all of this, I still want to go to CS. They have always intrigued me ever since I started to research them a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment