Friday, July 26, 2013

I officially enrolled!!

I officially enrolled in the UCR Extensions program for medical coding and billing... So far I received an e-mail receipt confirmation but they didn't include the $325 off tuition... so I don't know when that's gonna take place... if it hasn't gone into effect yet by Monday I'm pretty sure I'm going to call them. I want to see what's up. My dad says he thinks they'll mail me a check later so we'll see. No where on the website clarifies it so that's kind of annoying. But yeah... now I guess I'm just gonna play the waiting game. I know with CS they mail you your login and password within a few minutes but for UCR I haven't received anything yet. I was kind of nervous to sign up but I just got it over with. Both my parents are proud that I'm going back to "school". I'm glad I can make them proud. I know my dad has really wanted me to go back to school so I'm glad I can do this for him. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment