Sunday, July 7, 2013

Just submitted my resume to another staffing agency (medical)

Although I barely have any medical background experience, I just submitted my resume to a medical staffing agency. Hopefully they can help me anyway. They have administrative jobs available there apparently so hopefully I can get a job doing that! I submitted my information through their "contact us" page so I am hoping to be contacted soon... I hope they can help me find a new job. If I can find a new job and leave my current job before September, I would be happy about that too. Even if it's through another staffing agency, hopefully the medical field pays more? I would really love a job in the medical field before I decided on a class. Maybe I could speak to someone in the medical field and ask them if they know anything about Career Step or other schools... maybe talk to some experienced medical coders and billers? Because it would be silly right now to just go to a hospital and ask to speak to some of them. Some random person.. how weird would that be...

No comments:

Post a Comment