Monday, July 8, 2013

It's hard making time to call these schools...

I'm at work right now. I could use my work phone and call them up but I don't want to. I don't want my co-workers to hear what I'm saying. I don't want them to ask me questions because they can be nosy. I don't want them knowing my business until I'm for sure gonna do this. And I forgot my notebook where I took notes on the schools and programs too. I may bring it tomorrow and call them during my lunch break... or I guess after work but I might be going to the gym. What if I call, and they are closed? I will just have to find out. I just printed out some websites from Career Step just so I can have a hard copy for myself.. so I don't have to keep searching for it on google. Yeah... we'll see how this goes. My goal is to decide on a school by the week of July 22-26. It's the last full week in July. Wish me luck to whoever is reading this. I feel like I am getting no support from my boyfriend. Well, I told him about my plans and he's on board with it but at the same time, everytime he sees me on the computer or writing notes, he doesn't ask me how he's doing.

He's always watching TV or on his tablet watching some walkthrough of some video games. Something I'm not really into. Oh well. One of my other friends think that Career Step is way too expensive. I told her that if the program is good and if they can find me a job then it would be worth it.. but at the same time, how would I know? I would just have to take a risk and be VERY dedicated to it. I can't half-ass it or anything or give up when I can't find something right away. However I was during my undergrad, I can't be like that now. I really have to step it up. Study 24/7 if I want to get honors and continually keep finding jobs after I graduate. I know it will be stressful but I hope it doesn't bring me down too TOO much.. because I can be a sensitive person and I really don't want to give up... Not sure if I will update this again later on today. I guess we'll see.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment