Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Career Step Demos

So I'm doing a preview of the demo for Career Step and I think to myself.. "this looks oddly familiar". A few days ago I looked at the demo for UCR's extension center and now I find out it's the same thing?? If that's the case, I'm wondering if the curriculum is the same? Like the layout of the program is the exact same. When I log into the demo using UCR's username and password, it still says Career Step in the top left corner.. so are they affiliated or something? I think I might e-mail Nicolette and ask her because I really want to know. If that really is the case, then I may just take the course with UCR because it's a little bit cheaper and the tuition discount is better by 25 dollars if I decide to get the tuition discount instead of the free laptop lol. Hmm.. well this is interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment