Tuesday, July 23, 2013

3 more days!...

...Until I sign up for class!!! I'm a little nervous but curious and excited at the same time. Maybe a little scared too..but I heard it's always good to be a little scared? I better have the energy to go back into classes mode. Right now I'm still trying to catch up on sleep because this past weekend I was in Vegas for a friend's bachelorette party... out of the entire Vegas weekend, I think I only got 8 hours of sleep. Yea that's bad. So far I've been waking up super tired in the mornings for work... I just need to go to sleep earlier or something. I haven't even been to the gym yet this week. I still need to burn off all the Vegas calories.. but we didn't eat at the buffet and did a lot of dancing so hopefully it shouldn't be too bad. But then again.. today at work I'm being a fatty :/ I need to get to the gym ASAP when I don't feel too tired to go. Or should I go when I'm tired? I'm so lazy :(But anyways, I'm going to keep all the paper and information I printed out about CS because it should apply for UCR.. like the syllabus and everything and make a nice notebook/folder thing for myself.

I'm excited. Although should I study on the weekends? I hope my boyfriend won't be too bored. He fractured his hand so we won't be able to really do anything fun until it's healed... we were planning to go to 6 flags this Saturday..but I'm positive it's a no go now. Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment