Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Class is so exhausting!

I did the second module today. So far I finished 2 modules total. I don't know if I was suppose to take a break in between or what but I wanted to see what was next. Overall I still really like the course. But it's so long though. The first module was 23 pages. The second one is 57. I took a peek at the next one and it's like 71 pages D: It's just really long, and what takes me even longer is that I take notes in between. I need to find a better way to jot down notes. I am thinking of printing out all the pages so I can just highlight stuff. I think I need a hard copy of stuff because I get tired of typing/writing. Probably during my down time at work I'll print out stuff. So far I haven't been able to have any free time at all. I've been drowned in work the past 2 days, it was ridiculous. But yeah.. I'm not sure how the schedule goes yet but if I want to be done by May 2014, I think I need to do 3 modules a week? I'll have to go through the study planner again. But yeah.. I think I want to finish in May.. or the middle of June.. we'll see or if I'm really cutting it close, then the beginning of July lol.

But yeah... I hope I don't have too many problems with the course. The module today was about computer knowledge. Honestly, I thought it was so boring. I felt like I was in a computer class. I just want to get to the real stuff already! The next module I finally get to dive into the real stuff but the class is just so long. Today the 57 page class took me 6 hours to get through D: Yeah, I need to find a way to make it go by quicker. Is that even possible? Maybe I should just go the way I've been going, but it feels like such a drag and sometimes studying at my boyfriend's place is so distracting. It's nice in our room but then the dogs make too much noise. Then when my boyfriend comes home, he wants to watch TV so I go study in our other room. But then our other room is too hot. I have made a note to bring my mini fan over so hopefully it'll be a little more bearable. Today after work I stayed at my desk for almost half an hour because I had already started studying lol.

After every few pages in the class, they give you little quizzes and at the end of the module, they give you a module exam. So far I've gotten at least an 80% or above on all of them but to me that's unacceptable so I go back and re-take it until I get 100% on all of them. My goal is to do that for all the of modules. I better do well on the final exam if I keep it at this rate. But yeah, I really need to get back into school mode. During study time I sometimes zone out and get so tired..and it doesn't help that I'm a little sick right now. I still haven't gone back to the gym in a while. I just need to figure out how often I'm gonna take classes and then balance everything again. I just also want to give myself time to review what I just learned before fully moving on to the next module. But yeah....I hope I get my books soon. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment