Friday, July 19, 2013

HealthCare Partners e-mailed me back...

... and I didn't get the job :( Maybe if I already had the CPC or CCA certificate, I would've had a better chance because on the application, it lets you list any certificates you have. When I saw that section, it was the first thing I thought of. Oh well. It wasn't meant to be yet. I think I'm pretty dead set I'm gonna go with UCR's program. It's the exact same as CS... and it's a little bit cheaper. I'm gonna officially enroll on Friday July 26. I want to enroll in July before the tuition discount deadline, but of course towards the end so I can have a little bit of freedom before I go back to taking classes after about a 3 year hiatus. I always did kinda wanna go back to school but I just don't see myself taking standardized tests and applying for grad school...and having to wait..and being all anxious. I guess taking classes at the extension center and getting certified in something is the next best thing. Maybe one day in the future I will try to get my Masters.. we'll see. Anyway, we'll see how this medical billing and coding program works.Wish me luck out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment