Tuesday, July 9, 2013

So I think I narrowed it down...

... to 2 schools. I still need to hear back from 3 schools (the traditional class ones) but I'm pretty sure I want to take an online course now. It doesn't seem so bad. Just as long as it will help me pass the national exams right? I will just have to study my ass off all day, everyday and just keep dedicating myself to it. I will slave away if I have to and study at my parent's house since it's more of a comfortable environment for me anyway... yeah... but here's another thing I found out: CS and UCR's demo site is the same! UCR's demo is owned my Career Step, so are their curriculums the same? If it's exactly the same, I might just with UCR since it's a little cheaper and they offer the same deals. And their tuition discount is 25 dollars better. I forgot if I already mentioned this but yeah... when I look at UCR's demo site, it says Career Step in the URL! I e-mailed Nicolette from CS and asked so I hope I get a response from her tomorrow or something. But yeah... I'm really curious now.

I'm actually a little excited about taking classes again... even if it is online. I think it will be better for me. I remember being an undergrad student and I would get bored in class. I'd have my laptop with me but I'd rarely pay attention. I mostly had to teach everything myself again later on when I would be studying for finals and I know that's bad. But it was good having a laptop in class to take notes. But once I finished copying down the slides, I would stop paying attention. I know that's bad now and I wish I did better in school. Hopefully I will get a second chance with this program and redeem myself. I really want to graduate with high marks and honors if they have that. If I could get in the medical field by next year, I will be so proud of myself and I bet my parents would be too. I just want to make them proud of me. And also if my dad will be paying for my education, it will just motivate me to do even better now. I don't want to waste my dad's money or my time.

Yeah... I need to tell myself this a lot more and read more inspirational quotes or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment